LiFePO4 Lithium Batteries – 51,2V – 200-400 – 600 Ah – 10,24 – 20.48 to 30.72 kWh
Elettric80 spa, the world leader company in automated logistics, has decided to rely on Kaitek Flash Battery technology and expertise in lithium batteries for its LGVs.
E80 discovered the undisputed advantages of lithium batteries (life cycle, efficiency, fast charging, no emissions, savings in energy and maintenance costs) and appreciated the potential of the BBS in control and management of the battery status; since 2013 E80 has been installing K-Lithium Battery Packs (KBP) on LGVs operating in the warehouses of its customers around the world.
Kaitek Flash Battery produces Elettric80 Energy packs in different versions, specifically designed to be compatible with the different LGV models, also operating at temperatures up to -20°C.
Among the features of these Energy packs, there are:
– external box with integrated heaters and safety fuses
– communication via CAN bus between the Energy pack and the PLC of LGV
– special features for managing rapid charges
– workability for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
– communication via Ethernet between the energy pack and the LGV and between the LGV and the system network
– automated remote monitoring, to check battery status, charging/discharging phases, usage statistics and faults signaling.
Kaitek Flash Battery also provides consulting, studying solutions for specific needs of E80’s customers, and assistance in the management of battery packs after their installation on the LGVs.